Saturday, August 13, 2011

Chicken Dressing and Sweet Potato Fries


This meal was very delicious.  I was originally planning to make chicken tenders, but as I was making it I decided to pile them together into a baking dish and it turned out more like dressing.  I love dressing, so I was excited.

Chicken Dressing:
    Ingredients:
  • Chicken tenders
  • Triscuit Crackers (about half a box)
  • Parmesan Cheese
  • Milk
  • Dash of Olive Oil
  • Itailian Seasoning
  • Salt
  • Pepper
    Directions:
       Preheat oven to 375.  Mix milk, olive oil, Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl.  Crumble Triscuits (I use a food processor), then mix Triscuits and Parmesan in another bowl.  Dip the chicken in the liquid mixture, then the dry mixture and cover well.  Then place the chicken in a baking dish, stacking on top of each other.  Pour the remaining dry and liquid mixtures on top.  Cover and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
  
Here's what it looks like in the pan:


Sweet Potato Fries:

    Ingredients:
  • Sweet Potatoes
  • Olive Oil
  • Italian Seasoning
  • Salt
  • Pepper



    Directions:
     Preheat oven to 450.  Peel and chop potatoes into 1/4 inch thickness.  Toss potatoes in olive oil and seasoning then pour out on a baking sheet in a single layer.  Bake for 15 minutes, flip and bake for another 15 minutes.  Next time I probably won't use the Italian Seasoning, I didn't really love the flavor it added.  Overall it was a great meal though!




E:  8
A:  7
T:  7

HH: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some comment love... you know you want to.