Thursday, August 18, 2011

Chicken Cacciatore

Here's the recipe I used for
Chicken Cacciatore

This plate was beautiful. It looks like Fall or Autumn had come to dinner. This was my first time to make Chicken Cacciatore and I'm glad I did. When I say the name, it reminds me of my college roommate, Tori.

I intentionally left the ingredient list just as I would find it in Australia. I've put more use to my calculator than I did in Algebra class.

Ingredients:
350g dried macaroni pasta
1 tbs olive oil
650g chicken breast pieces, cut into bite-size pieces
1 celery stick, trimmed, thinly sliced
1 carrot, peeled, thinly sliced
1/2 cup roasted red capsicum (red bell pepper)
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
1/3 cup white wine
400g bottle of Barilla Olive Pasta Sauce
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
1/3 cup coarsely grated parmesan
20 g butter

Who else is ready for the seasons to change?

E: 8
A: 7 - scavenger hunt for the roasted red capsicum
T: 9 - quick, easy, healthy dinner for the win
HH: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some comment love... you know you want to.