Friday, April 22, 2011

Martha's Salad

Let me introduce you to Mrs. Martha, Eliott's mother. She's the best mother-in-law any girl could ask for. When we make family visits to Philadelphia, I love to watch her work her magic in the kitchen. She shared this salad with us recently and I think we've made it 4 times in the last month. Enjoy!


I stopped by Kroger after work and picked up these ingredients:
1 bag of Romaine lettuce
1 head of lettuce
1 bag of dried cranberries and honey roasted pecans
1 can of mandarin oranges
1 bottle of Brianna's salad dressing - Blush Wine Vinaigrette

You can't go wrong with this salad. I added the head of lettuce to the bag of Romaine. Also, just add the dressing to your serving of salad because it wilts the salad super fast. Let Foodie Freddie's know if you try this salad. If your week was super crazy like mine, you'll be grateful for fast side dishes like this one. Happy Easter!


E: 10
A: 2 (trip to Kroger with the rest of my community was necessary)
T: 10 (salad was ready in no time)
HH: 9



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some comment love... you know you want to.