Monday, June 13, 2011

Chicken Pepperoni Bake


I bought some pepperoni a few weeks ago for a dish I ended up not making.  I wanted to use it, so that's what inspired this meal.  I think it turned out very well.  It kinda tastes like a mix of pizza and spaghetti.  We put it over pasta and had green beans with it.

Ingredients:

Chicken
Sharp Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
1 can tomato sauce
1 can cream of mushroom soup
Turkey Pepperoni
Spices:
     1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
     1 tsp Italian Seasoning
     1 tsp pizza seasoning
     Ground black pepper
     tony's seasoning
     1/2 tsp garlic salt
     1 tsp Oregeno
(I guessed on the amounts of the spices here because I just sprinkled them in the pan.  You may want to play with the amounts if you try this.  Also, leave out the cayenne pepper if you don't like spicy food.)

First, I cooked the chicken in the orka steam cooker I used in this post, with some spices.  Next, poured the can of tomato sauce and the can of cream of mushroom soup into a large skillet.  I chopped up the chicken and added it to the mix.  Then, I stirred in the shredded cheese and spices.  Next, I poured the mixture into a baking dish, placed pepperoni slices on top, and sprinkled mozzarella cheese on top of that.  Finally, I baked it at 350 for about 15 minutes.

Ratings:

E:  8
A:  9
T:  8

HH: 9 (He really liked it!)


I'm linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some comment love... you know you want to.