Sunday, November 13, 2011

Domino's Pizza

We haven't ordered pizza since moving to Sydney. I grabbed our coupon book for a Buy One Get One Free coupon from Domino's and my stomach started growling as we searched the website for the pizzas we wanted.



They have one called "The Aussie" which includes:
bacon, egg, red onion, fresh tomato, mozzarella, BBQ sauce





Eliott loves a Supreme pizza with anything and everything on it. I really like pineapple, tomato sauce, and any kind of meat on my pizza, so I ordered something called Spicy Island.


Neither one of us are big fans of plain pepperoni. The delivery man told us 30-40 minutes, so we were startled when our doorbell rang after 15 minutes.


Free delivery + fast service = win!




He ran downstairs to get the pizza and my mouth dropped when he came back with the pizza boxes. Are you serious?


We ordered 2 larges and got 2 pizzas the size of our dinner plates.
Australian large = American small


Lesson learned. Trust me, it won't stop us from ordering pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some comment love... you know you want to.