Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cheese Cake with Cresent Crust

Confession:  My husband and I both love cream cheese, really love it.  So, when I needed a dessert for small group at our house last night, I did a Google search for "easy desserts with cream cheese" and found this.  Now, I know I haven't posted in a while, but I have record for not being able to make something just as the recipe says.  So here is my version:


Ingredients:
  • 1 can crescent rolls (I used reduced fat.)
  • 2 8oz packages of cream cheese (I used neufchatel cheese.)
  • 1 cup of sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1 egg yolk (I'll probably just use the whole egg next time.)
Directions:
      Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Roll out crescent rolls into the bottom of a 9"x13" pan.  Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and egg.  Pour over crescent rolls.  Bake for 15 minutes.  I think it would be awesome to add some chocolate chips or apples and cinnamon next time.  I served it warm, so it was a little runny, but it firms up after it cools.  It tasted delicious though!



E: 9
A: 10
T:  10

HH: 9


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some comment love... you know you want to.