Thursday, May 26, 2011

Clean Kitchen, Happy Wife

There are some days when cooking is the last thing I want to do after work. Does anyone else feel this way?

I've provided some links to 3 of my favorite places I've eaten in the last months before we headed to Australia. When my kitchen is clean, I'm happy!

PF Changs - We ate in Ridgeland one night after work. I ordered the Orange Peel for Shrimp dinner and brought half of it home. It was a party of flavor in my mouth.

Lulu's - One weekend, we went to the beach in Gulf Shores and visited LuLu's for the first time. With a warm breeze and an open atmosphere, this restaurant was perfect after a day in the sun. We shared the Mahi Tacos and we both loved this dish.

Abuelo's - This is my absolute favorite restaurant in the world. I grew up in Texas, so Mexican food is part of my DNA. I take it seriously. Every time we visit my family in Texas, we eat at Abuelo's. Their chips and salsa are to-die-for and it's my belief that the chicken enchiladas will be served in heaven.

We try and not eat out too much because it's expensive and it's not the healthiest choice, but we enjoy trying new restaurants and sharing a meal with friends. I'll be sure to post some of our favorite new restaurants in Sydney real soon. When the kitchen is clean, I'm happy!

Tell Foodie Freddies about your favorite restaurant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some comment love... you know you want to.